... indicating that all australia's infamous Gold & Copper Mines are now worthless. INDEED THE CORRECT PRICE OF GOLD RELATIVE TO THE HUGE SUBSEA DEPOSITS REVEALED IS NOT MORE THAN 37$ / an ounce !
s***@neuf.fr
2009-03-07 02:36:34 UTC
On Mar 6, 10:44 am, ***@neuf.fr wrote:

HENCE CHINA BRAZIL ARGENTINA PAKISTAN BIRMANY ( aka Myanmar) have
immediate access to 1 000s of tons of Gold out of their Continental
Shelf projection & normal to flow of their main rivers .... 1 million
tons immediately available to Brazil by example.

FURTHER SUCH GOLD IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT THE POLLUTION ASSOCIATED WITH
PRESENT MINES OPERATIONS, since obtained by simple gravity process.

FURTHER STILL thanks to some research of mine to whom another friend
is associated, Aluminium material will have the same resilience than
Iron & Steel... hence going away with huge & ugly hence un- necessary
Iron Ore of the Whole Pilbara province, which will then return to
peace & botanic quietness. ALL iron ore mines of the WA North West
will be close in my book within the next 2 years

The whole result will be an immediate sinking of Australian Economy
to an ever low out of which I would in conscience never recommend at
the present time to invest in such criminals' led country & HELL ON
EARTH INDEED !

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer Mine ( Australia largest Copper & Gold MIne)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
+ re-discoverer of the Rooney show aka Lasseter's reef (IMO)
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology
e***@yahoo.com.au
2009-03-07 02:40:24 UTC
Paul Keating squashes rodent underfoot!

Sunny
2009-03-07 06:57:24 UTC
<***@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:73f76f78-8c25-4a85-a64c-***@o11g2000yql.googlegroups.com...
| Paul Keating squashes rodent underfoot!
|
| http://youtu.be/roIeVEf5alk

Keating, a dickhead who sucked up to the Indons and bought into pig farms.
(The "family man" who took his wife to dinner and told her to piss off)
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2009-03-07 02:50:04 UTC
On Mar 6, 10:44 am, ***@neuf.fr wrote:

[...]

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
True Geology Foundation document :
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2009-03-07 19:47:53 UTC
kind forward of answer in another thread

On Mar 7, 7:06 pm, BradGuth <***@gmail.com> wrote:

*> Actually it's more than a million lost their jobs last month,
because
*> the other half simply do not qualify for unemployment.
*>
*> ~ BG

Really ?
Thank you Brad for the right figures anyway, so they are lying there
too ? .

By the way, get rid of your Gold bars now while at the top value,
that's going to plunge very steeply too since Gold going to hit the
37 $ / ounce level very soon !
( for reasons I have developed on another thread )

2009-03-09 20:14:35 UTC
kind forward from another thread
*************************************

On Mar 8, 11:17 pm, Uncle Al <***@hate.spam.net> wrote:

*> Any time a market is eager to sell you gold (and you'd damned well
*> better take physical possession of it) it is good time to sell.
There
*> will, however, be a mammoth bounce in gold value wthin a decade.
The
*> dollar is already dead. What will replace it?
*>

Dear Uncle Al,

The fact that you do not know what will replace gold, will not
prevent it to fall down to ground ZERO.
That ground zero is approx 37$ / an ounce, an estimate indeed on my
part but this some 25 times less than what it is paid now by fools &
other hoarding cretins in the world ! You are a most intelligent man
but you have no experience in Mining Discoveries nor in proper
Geology, so just take the word of someone who wants you good.
§ The reasons for the downfalls are many :
1) Discoveries of huge deposits off coast of some of the main rivers
of the world, with concentration exactly where the Continental shelf
breaks abruptly Estimates for the Amazon alone is 1 million tons
2) Discoveries of huge deposits in 4 main deposits in deeper water in
four main subsea concentrations in the world,, one being at the tip of
South America in the South Atlantic, right where the strong currents
come battering each others. Estimate there alone is 40 millions tons
In all 4 main deposits mass could be well over 100 millions tons.
3) The Core of the Earth is Gold and are so the core of every single
planet on that system, amounting to Zillions power n of tons of Gold.
The simple calculation of Earth mass vs all material found in the
Crust & in the Mantle allows one to make such intelligent calculation
Earth density 5.5, Average density of all material in Crust & Mantle
2.4§ If yo work it out in relation to the volume taken by the 3 parts
Crust, Mantle & Core, I am sure you will come exactly to the result I
have obtained THAT IS THAT ONLY A DENSITY OF THE CORE OF 20 ABOUT
( Gold) ALLOWS THE AVERAGE TO BE 5.5;
4) Availability soon of such Gold being available in Trillions of tons
as from the time, not so remote, where the Belt of Aerolites will be
reached and mines ! End there of the value of Gold except as a special
metal but then probably lower in price than Aluminium. Indeed
Trillions of tons will be available on the exploded remains of that
former Planet indeed ! ( and so will it be for diamonds available
then at the scale of coal of which it is a earlier marker : Zillions
of tons of diamonds available then, hence will interest only Magpies I
suppose.

§ Confirmations of what I say !
1) I am the discoverer of Australia's largest Gold mine and of 2 other
mines in exploitation there. I have put as well a town on the map of
Australia : Telfer Mine.
2) I am the discoverer of over 20 other mineral deposits in Australia
and elsewhere in the world of which 3 major others undisclosed in
Australia ( although one was found before me i.e. the famous Rooney
gold show aka Lasseter's reef) : 3 major undisclosed deposits
hence : one Gold and the 2 others Nickel. Also the discoverer of a
major undisclosed Copper deposit in some other part of the world
3) I am the founder of the True Geology which demonstrates that
between other things the value of minerals & metals is completely
relative to the level of ignorance of populations using it
4) Howard Hughes found indeed the huge Subsea deposits of Gold looking
for his metallic nodules, and this was the cause of his loss & indeed
murder! Hughes was passed on a mad man and finished as such but I am
certain that as well as for the Rooney Show, some great man found
before me what I stumbles upon following another typical True Geology
approach;
I SOLEMNLY CLAIM HERE THAT HOWARD HUGHES IS THE TRUE AND FIRST
DISCOVERER OF THE HUGE SUBSEA DEPOSITS OF GOLD IN THE OCEANS AND WAS
MURDERED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR HIS
DISCOVERIES ;;; SO AS TO SILENCED HIM DEFINITIVELY !
5) The comment as you will see below from one of the numerous the
Mining Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP 's stalking moles, will
edify you further on to what their really concern is : TO PREVENT THE
TRUTH COMING OUT OF HIS WELL !... and prevent indeed a most gallant
Mining Pioneer & inspired Geological Mind to express himself.

You are in a position then to make your own opinion.

With kind regards dear Uncle Al, and trusting indeed that you are
well !

s***@neuf.fr
2009-03-10 07:35:22 UTC
kind forward of reply to a most aware True Geologist

On Mar 9, 10:56 pm, BradGuth <***@gmail.com> wrote:

**
*> Industrial created black diamond, by the millions of tonnes.
*>
*> ~ BG

Correct Brad !

BY THE WAY ARE YOU AWARE THAT NO SUBSEA MINERAL DEPOSITS EXPLORATION
WENT ON AFTER AFTER HOWARD HUGHES' DISGUISED COLD BLOOD MURDER ? ...
and to this day indeed !!! Happily the True Geology through one of its
outstanding & most accessible theories has awakened to my conscience
such evidence. That theory is called in True Geology concepts "THE
CYCLONIC GRANULOMETRIC PATTERN OF QUATERNARY DEPOSITS" I infer for any
scientist accointed to the True Geology the immediate knowledge of
subsea deposits, even far away and very deep, by the simple
observation of the continental border type of sedimentation. Indeed
in all case at the center of the cyclone you have at all times huge
erratics, since in a media in rotation the elements of heavier
density than such alway congregate at the center. A retro fitting or
back engineering response ( in True Geology) to such sedimentation
from the Fluid Dynamics approach demonstrate that the layers of Erg,
Regs, Eskers, Drumlins, Loess etc observed all through the world
indicate 2 000 m INVADING SEAS OVER THE CONTINENTS AT SOME 400 Km/h
dynamics and this occurred only 12 000 years approx ago
Just check it, please.

The 100 millions Tons potential of Subsea deposits of Gold will
certainly change the face of the World and the interest for present
high polluting either quarry or shaft like operations ! ... which will
be soon phased out INDEED ! ... and thanks to Our Almighty Celtic God
for that !!!

I am glad to learn that you have not any of the yellow staff, I have
none either even as a wedding ring on my annular. I am too afraid that
it could be related to a well documented Land Of Bastards ( LOB)
Australia and to well known Mining & Poliltical Criminals indeed !
Anything from that direction would be an unbearable interference with
my inner Spirit 's Peace, and should be for anyone else. .

Still from family succession I have inherited a few gold chains ... I
have given those to my young tabby cat to agreement her basket ..she
loves it !
( one is never too careful in term of interference of artifacts from
the LOB whose atoms could carry evil germs of greed & innate
ignorance .... even the mere sight of a map of that Hell on Earth is
too much for me )

Incidentally I know a chap who has more than 20 gold bars of one Kg in
his farm of the Pyrénées, but he is such a miser than he does want to
break one to fix his teeth. He is working hard on the other side to
make it to 21..... Soon he will be able to buy himself a ton of the
yellow shit for the price of one his cow. By the way he has never
questioned the origin of this 20 gold bars ... see what I means ? ....
probable Evil interference from down under somehow has corrupted his
mind, and on the very atomic scale it is sufficient indeed !

Bye for now, and please know that this is always a pleasure to
converse with such mature, most aware and excellently gifted &
aristocratic person as yourself.

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist
Founder of the True Geology
Sunny
2009-03-10 07:42:59 UTC

Turdo/BradGuth/Kangastain = the lunatic pack
Krudd the Dud
2009-03-10 09:37:21 UTC
You left out David "Apologist" Moss.
bringyagrogalong
2009-03-10 10:21:04 UTC
Turcaud is a raving imbecile
Now wait a fucking minute. I won't have that!

It's an insult to the likes of yourself, Sir John, Ralph, Green
Lantern and Olde sault.
Krudd the Dud
2009-03-10 10:40:29 UTC
What you will or won't have is of no consequence.
s***@neuf.fr
2009-03-10 08:00:40 UTC
THE MINING CRIMINALS ' MOLES ARE ALL OUT TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH
AGAIN !

....but this time they will not succeed as they did in murdering that
Great & most Inspired Man of Howard Hughes ... THE TRUE GEOLOGY IS IN
MARCH !!!

... and we are all in March and still 11 days of Summer in the
Southern Hemisphere ... It seems such disclosure is giving the Mining
& Political Criminals more reasons to sweat in fear of the future
indeed !
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
2009-03-10 11:54:05 UTC
THE MINING CRIMINALS ' MOLES ARE ALL OUT TO SUPPRESS THE  TRUTH
AGAIN !
....but this time they will not succeed as they did in murdering that
Great & most Inspired  Man of Howard Hughes ... THE TRUE GEOLOGY IS IN
MARCH !!!
... and we are all in March and still 11 days of Summer in the
Southern Hemisphere ... It seems such disclosure is giving the Mining
& Political Criminals more reasons to sweat in fear of the future
indeed !
Of course the australian Mining Criminals & Political Criminals are
at bay ... that greedy Convict Scum knows only FEW things ;
§ TO GRAB & RUN AWAY WITH THE BOUNTY
§ TO DENY UNTIL BLUE IN THE FACE
§ TO NEVER DOB IN A MATE

Unfortunately for that Antipodean Manure, the days of the fat cows are
behind ...ahead are the ones of the thin ones, WRITTEN ON THE WALL
TOO !

This is only proper as result of their Collective Crimes and hence
Divine Retribution from Our Almighty Celtic God ! In clear COLLECTIVE
CHASTISEMENT !

No regards

jpturcaud